SANTA IN CENTRE 2023: TERMS
Northlands Santa In-Centre Promotion Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER:
Find Santa at the Santa Set in Centre Court at Northlands from 2 December 2023 to 24 December 2023 for a visit and/or a photo. Each child will receive a gift from Santa, while stocks last.
- The “promoter” of this competition is Kiwi Property Group Limited, Level 7 Vero Centre, 48 Shortland St, Auckland, 1010. Phone number: 093594000
- The name of this “promotion” is Northlands Santa In-centre promotion
- Participation in this promotion indicates an acceptance and agreement of all of these terms & conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not take part in this promotion.
- The promotion will be open from 10am, Saturday 2 December 2023 to 5pm, Sunday 24 December 2023. Open hours are as follows:
- Saturday 2 – Wednesday 6 December
10am – 4pm
- Thursday 7 – Sunday 10 December
10am – 5pm
- Monday 11 – Wednesday 13 December
10am – 4pm
- Thursday 14 – Saturday 16 December
9am – 6pm
- Sunday 17 December
10am – 6pm
- Monday 18 – Saturday 23 December
9am – 8pm
- Sunday 24 December
9am – 5pm
- Entry into this promotion is granted only by visiting Santa at the Santa Set in Centre Court at Northlands during opening hours published above.
- The Santa Set is a public area, filming and/or photography (in addition to Santa photos) may occur. If you do not consent to use of photos taken at the set in Kiwi Property marketing communications and/or advertising, please speak to Santa staff.
- Entry into this promotion is open to all ages. Children under 14 must be supervised by a parent or caregiver.
- The participating Kiwi Property shopping centres are: Northlands.
- Each child (aged 12 and under) will receive a gift from Santa: Where’s Holly’s Hat, developed by Kiwi Property valued at $X including GST. One gift per participating child, while stocks last.
- The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these terms and conditions and include any applicable GST. The promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value.
- The activity/gift is not exchangeable, refundable or redeemable for cash. If, for any reason, outside of the reasonable control of the promoter, the prize is unable to be supplied, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize of equal or greater cash value. All insurance, travel and other costs associated with collecting the prize remain the responsibility of the prize winner.
- Participant/s are responsible for all other costs related to the activity/gift. The activity is subject to additional terms and conditions of third party suppliers.
- Scene to Believe are present at the Santa Set to photograph visits with Santa and sell photos and associated products. We encourage everyone to have their photograph taken but it is not compulsory to purchase. Scene to Believe terms and conditions apply, ask staff for more details. Any queries regarding photos should be directed to email@example.com
- We make every effort to deliver the event as advertised. However, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the event temporarily or permanently for any reason outside of our control.
- All decisions made by the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and acknowledges this. The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and reserves the right, in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct to jeopardise the fairy and proper conduct of the promotion.
- Any failure by the prize winner/s to comply with the conditions imposed by the promoter may result in the prize being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the promoter.
- The winner must take part in all reasonable publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the promoter requires, without compensation. The prize winner/s consent to the promoter using their names and images in any promotional or advertising activity related to the promotion without compensation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend or reschedule this promotion at any time.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion, except as required by law. The promoter, its partners and providers take no responsibility for any costs or fees incurred as a result to entering this promotion. This includes but is not limited to any fuel, internet, or mobile service or function used to enter and/or interact with this promotion.
- The NZ Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 grants certain rights which cannot be excluded or limited. These rights include statutory guarantees that any goods or services provided will be of acceptable quality and fit for purpose, and that any services will be rendered with due care and skill. These terms and conditions do not, and do not intend to, exclude or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent that is permitted by law to do so, the promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, under laws other than the NZ Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 regarding the quality or suitability of any prize awarded as part of this promotion and will not be responsible for breach for such representations or warranties.
- All entries remain the property of Kiwi Property. All personal information collected will be collected and stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Entry is conditional on providing this information. By entering this promotion, unless otherwise stated, each entrant agrees that the promoter may a) use the entrant’s personal information to conduct the promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions, and b) disclose the entrant’s personal information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers.
- The promoter may communicate or advertise this promotion using Facebook or Instagram. However, the promotion is in no way endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. The entrant provides their information to the promoter.
- Standard Kiwi Property promotion terms and conditions apply to this Promotion and can be found at kiwiproperty.com